2008/06/09

What I can help buy

Tell me what you want!!


Having been asked for help bidding auction and shopping other brands, I started to get an order of other brands.
Since I have less info about other brands, please give me details when you order.

I cannot help purchasing things which can't be shipped by Air.

*New Rule
Custom Order Commitment fee is 5% - 10% including paypal fee.

Web Order
****************************
8% - less than JPY5250 purchase
7% - less than JPY10500 purchase
6% - more than JPY10500 purchase
5% - more than JPY31500 purchase
****************************
*Usually web shop charges local shipping.

If the item is out of stock on line, I can check real stores about its availability.

Store Order
****************************
10% - less than JPY5250 purchase
9% - less than JPY10500 purchase
8% - more than JPY 10500 purchase
7% - more than JPY 31500 purchase
You cannot add up two item prices bought at different shops.
****************************
Domestic shipping cost might be charged for each items.

Deposite or full payment are required before getting items since it's hard to cancel.

please refer an order form below
****************************
mix blush compact
http://www.jillstuart-beauty.com/products/cheeks/mix_blush.html

****************************
I need an official info from brand web site.
Deposite or full payment are required before getting items since it's hard to cancel.
In Japan, return policy is very strict.
I may move slowly since I have to manage my time.

-Return policy
Custom Order is that I just help purchasing for customers.
I don't guarantee against any problems,
though I make sure if there is any problem when item arrives.
Payment cannot be refunded once the order is proceeded.
If item is sold out after payment or deposit, I will refund promptly.
If full payment is not made after order is ready, I will ship part of your order or "Cancel Letter" by registered mail.